Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Hi everyone!
well as promised, i'm posting every weekend! (well almost, i don't think i posted last w/e..) and i KNOW today is Monday so technically not the weekend anymore but i just got back from my mid-term holiday to Stradbroke Island.
For those of you far away who don't know what Stradbroke Island is - it's one of 3 main sand islands off the coast of Queensland directly East of Brisbane. And those of you that still don't understand.. Too bad.
Also! If you attended Catherine's pre-birthday party drinks a while back here's the link to a few photos not much (sorry).
And faith, sorry I'm so lazy, I realise your birthday was back in January but I still have not got around to them.

Speel over, here are some of my latest images :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: