Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

School fashion show! Some muck ups occurred but overall my dear Alex did an amazing job. Here is a snap shot of the night.
Firstly, Alex being a whole bundle of stress at prep,
Photobucket
my design on amber :)
Photobucket
twiner helping me set up camera;
Photobucket
Backstage,
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Runway,
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
note: that smile there, is not to me, but to her boyfran behind me. Next time I need a smile, I know what to do. butthole. haah
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(hahahah)
Photobucket
Photobucket
(second favourite photo of the night)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(favourite photo of the night)

No comments: