Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hello old friends!
With my newly acquired spare time i'm going to get this blog back in action.
It's been a while I know!
How is everyone? Well I hope.
I have just settled back into the swing of things after the holiday season and new years.
I am also thinking that this blag has become so boring. I've settled nicely into a very interesting arts based community of friends here in Melbourne so I'm beginning to think that a show of work from local artists, musicians and writers is in order.
Some guest bloggers, mix tapes and reviews for all your time wasting pleasure?
Doesn't that sound nice?
I myself have been working my butt off learning how to use Resolume Avenue (a rad VJING program) and slowly developing a library of short moving image footage.
Here is a few seconds of the most recent item I've been working on and a 8tracks mix of the tunes that I've been enjoying most lately.
Stay tuned! *8tracks image is a still of some footage I shot a few weeks ago of my dearest friend Sarah Phelan otherwise known as Drill Folly playing at the BINARY SOLO #1 at the Evelyn.

January from throbbingoftheflesh on 8tracks Radio.

No comments: